Albana Passito Muffa Nobile "Gradisca"
- 100% Albana biotype "Gentile di Bertinoro" vinified in steel; refined 20 weeks in not toasted oak
- The grapes are dried by cutting the branch of the plant in August and leaving the grapes to dry in the sun and wind. Following the formation of the "noble rot" is harvested and vinified in French and American oak barrels.
- The Cru from which is the "Vigna del Viale" which consists of marly soil with prevalent presence of chalky minerals.
- The wine ages for 6-8 months before bottling.
- Aromas of acacia honey, ripe apricot, peach. Citrus and acacia honey on the palate, with hint of peach. Sweet and spicy candied peel finale reminiscent of orange, mandarin and lemon skin.
- Food pairing: foie gras, cheese important cocoa. Huge meditation wine.
- % Vol. 10.5
- Size: 50 cl.
- Sugar: 120 gr/l
Fattoria Paradiso, Gradisca Passito (Uve botritizzate) IGT, 2016