Fresh and fruity red made from the assemblage of traditional varieties of the DOC Castel del Monte, including "Nero di Troia", and the international "Cabernet Sauvignon". The result is a wine very easy to drink that expresses a fresh bouquet and floral aroma with notes of black pepper and a pleasing and dynamic palate with a beautiful finish. Soups, pasta sauces and meats are the most appropriate combinations.
- Variety: 40% Nero di Troia - 10% Cabernet Sauvignon - 50% other indigenous grapes
- Grape harvest: Last week in September and first week in October. Vineyard yield: 110-120 q/ha
- Wine making: Maceration at 24°C for 6-7 days with frequent pumpovers
- Aging: 9 months in glass-lined cement vats.
- Tasting notes: Ruby with purple highlights; bouquet of wild red berry fruit; smooth, fruity late, well balanced with subtly tannic finish.
- Alcohol: 13%