- Type: White.
- Classification: Guaranteed Quality.
- Vine: White Greco.
- Production area: Calabria, east centre in the province of Crotone, in Cirò Marina “Timpa Bianca” resort.
- Soil: white clay.
- Altimetry: from 50 to 100 metres above sea level.
- Plant breeding system: espalier with a density of understocks of 5600 plants per hectare.
- Climate: Mediterranean, with mild winters and warm and dry summers.
- Grape harvest: manual, end of September.
- Yield per hectare of grapes: 80-90 q.li.
- Vinification: destalking pressing, soft pressing, yield in must flower 60% on the grapes, followed by a fermentation at a controlled temperature.
- Ripening: in stainless steel.
- Refining: one month in bottles at a controlled temperature.
- Tasting: Colour – straw yellow with soft greenish shades. Scent – fruity and perfumed, delicate, floral with scents referable to the Passionflower. Flavour – soft, fresh, sprightly, pleasantly harmonic.
- Alcoholic degree: 12.5% vol.
- Gastronomic coupling: it goes well with hors d'oeuvres and dishes based on fish.
- Service temperature: 8-10°C.
Tenuta Iuzzolini, Cirò Bianco DOC, 2020