- Type: Rosé.
- Classification: Guaranteed Quality.
- Vine: Gaglioppo.
- Production area: Calabria, east centre in the province of Crotone, in Cirò Marina “Timpa Bianca” resort.
- Soil: white clay.
- Altimetry: from 50 to 100 metres above sea level.
- Plant breeding system: espalier with a density of understocks of 5600 plants per hectare.
- Climate: Mediterranean, with mild winters and warm and dry summers.
- Grape harvest: manual, first week of October.
- Yield per hectare of grapes: 60 – 70 q.li.
- Vinification: destalking pressing, soft pressing, yield in must flower 60% on the grapes, followed by a fermentation at a controlled temperature.
- Ripening: in stainless steel.
- Refining: one month in bottles at a controlled temperature.
- Tasting:Colour – salmon pink with cherry tints. Scent – delicate, floral with flowers and spices scents. Flavour – soft and harmonic.
- Alcoholic degree: 13% vol.
- Gastronomic coupling: it goes well with dishes based on fish, white meat and creamy cheeses.
- Service temperature: 8-10°C.
Tenuta Iuzzolini, Cirò Rosato DOC, 2020