This wine has made the history of Italian rosé. It is obtained mainly from Bombino Nero, traditionally from the rocky hills of the DOC Castel del Monte. After a soft crushing, the grapes stay in the soak for 12-15 hours to take of from skins the right color and aroma that will give the characteristics and uniqueness that make this wine so famous. Dry, light and fruity, it is a classic table wine to be served well chilled.
- Variety: 100% Bombino Nero
- Grape harvest: Last week in September. Vineyard yield: 90-100 q/ha
- Wine making: Maceration on the skins for 16-18 hours at 18°C and 9-10 day fermentation
- Aging: 3-4 months in glass-lined cement vats
- Tasting notes: Light cherry hue with purple highlights; fruit-rich, emphatic bouquet with notes of cherry and strawberry; crisp, refreshing palate with full fruit and delicious acidity.
- Alcohol: 12%