"Violante" enhanced all the elegance of the Nero di Troia grape varietal with a young and fresh style and its typical bouquet of Violet. The grapes are harvested in the second week of October and are vinified with this objective through a short maceration on the skins at low temperature. The wine is aged for 12 months in vitrified concrete vats undergoing microoxigenation. The wine is released after at least 3 months of bottle ageing. The result is a wine of great pleasure to serve at 16 ° -18 ° C to enjoy by itself or in combination with soups, pasta sauces and meats. Violante is also the ideal partner of the local cheese Burrata di Andria.
- Variety: 100% Nero di Troia
- Grape harvest: Second week of October. Vineyard yield of 110 q/ha
- Wine making: Maceration for 9-10 days at 24°C with pumpovers, elestage and micro-oxygenation
- Aging: The wine is aged for 12 months in vitrified concrete vats undergoing microoxigenation. The wine is released after further 3 months of bottle ageing.
- Tasting notes: Luminous purple-red; rich bouquet of wild red berry fruit with notes of sweet violet; juicy, full-bodied palate, with fine balance between fruit and structure.
- Cellaring: 5-6 years
- Alcohol: 13%