top of page

Grape Varieties: 95% of Merla grapes (local biotypes of black Canaiolo) for the remaining 5% Barsaglina

Soil: on iron-rich mineral matrix grounds e lignite, with pebbly subsoil.

Training System: Guyot training with an average density of 8,600 plants perhectare.

Harvest: Manual, divided by maturation of the different parcels In october.

Vinification: Soft systems for receiving grapes, light drainage, maceration and fermentation in vats of cement, divided by the different plots, racking by gravity and following aging for a year in barrels oak barrels of 20 hl.

Bottling: The wine is bottled after 18 months from harvest and after a further 8 months of aging in glass comes out on the market

Yield per hectare: 50 quintals per hectar

Alcohol content: 14% Abv.

Bottles produces: 18.000

Terenzuola, Canaiolo Nero Toscana 'Merla della Miniera' IGT, 2018

SKU: 16170_2018
    bottom of page